Township of Mullica, Part-time Zoning Official
Seeking a qualified and responsible candidate with three years’ experience in a Zoning or Municipal Planning environnement. Two years of college and a zoning administration certificate from a recognized agency is desirable. Must have computer skills, especially Microsoft Office and ERSI GIS digital mapping. A valid NJ driver’s license is mandatory. Salary will be based upon experience.
Employment applications can be found on our website, www.mullicatownship.org. Application and résume can be emailed to email@example.com. All applications will be considered, including those that do not meet minimum requirements. Mullica Township is an EOE.
SLEO III OFFICER
Prospective SLEO III applicants must meet the following criteria:
The Mullica Township Police Department is accepting applications for the position of Class III Special Police Officer. The Class III Special Police Officer, under the direction of the Chief of Police, shall conduct school safety and security duties within the Township of Mullica school district.
Minimum Qualifications, The applicant must:
- Be a resident of the State of New Jersey during his or her term of appointment to this position.
- Be able to read, write, and speak the English language with reasonable proficiency and possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Be sound in body and of good health, which must be certified by a physician licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey.
- Be of good moral character and must not have been convicted of any offense involving dishonesty as would make the applicant unfit to perform his or her duties.
- Be a retired law enforcement officer less than 65 years of age who served as a duly qualified, fully trained, full-time police officer in any municipality or county of this state, or as a member of the State Police, and was separated from that prior service in good standing within 3 years of appointment to this position.
- The applicant must possess a NJ Police Training Commission Basic Police Officer Certification or NJ State Police Academy Certification.
- The applicant must be physically capable of performing the functions of the position in accordance with the Police Training Commission (PTC).
- The applicant must possess a valid New Jersey Driver’s License.
- The applicant must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Applicants successfully passing the first phase will be subject to oral interviews.
- Any applicant offered a conditional offer of employment will be required to pass a medical examination, psychological evaluation, and drug screening.
- The Class III Officer shall work as assigned, while school is in session, to be determined upon hiring.
- Apply via policeapp.com by 8/23/2021 at 4p.m.
- Contact Sgt. Antonio Lupinetti with questions firstname.lastname@example.org
*Mullica Township is an equal opportunity employer*