Public Works Department is working diligently removing all the tree brush from the recent storm. We are asking residents to transport your brush to the Transfer Station or to call the Municipality (609) 561-0064 to be put on the list once you have your tree brush curbside with the butt ends facing the roadway. We ask for your patience as the department will be dividing the Township into Zones and removing the brush accordingly.
MULLICA TOWNSHIP CHIPPING POLICY
- Household chipping is completed on a schedule set by Public Works or through notification of Public Works Department
- Place brush curbside with butt ends out
- Only brush 3” in diameter or smaller will be chipped, anything larger must be taken to the Township Transfer Station
- Place brush in piles no larger than 4’ wide X 4’ high X 8’ in length
- No logs over 6” in diameter x 3’ in length or tree stumps will be chipped or accepted at the Township Transfer Station
- Township will not chip brush or accept brush at the Township Transfer Station that has been produced by a privately contracted service
- Township will not chip brush or accept brush at the Township Transfer Station that has been generated by lot clearing, including clearing for building additions or accessories
- Chipping is provided by and at the discretion of the Public Works Department and was developed as a courtesy for residents to assist with yard clean-up, especially after storms
- Maximum time allotted for household is twenty minutes.